We are Adventist Possibility Ministries (APM) – grounded in the belief that the gospel transforms the way we see ourselves, others and even God. While we embrace the gospel, we are also aware that, because of sin, there is no perfect church, school, or family, or person. How we perceive hope and possibility despite imperfections is critical.
We are APM – recognizing disabilities and loss, but it does not stop there. Rather, we view these through the transforming lens of possibilities—what individuals can do and what they can become because of God’s grace.
We are APM – advocating for the recognition of every person’s God-given dignity which deserves respect and the kind of assistance that helps them make possible the discovery of unrealized abilities despite stigmas associated with a disability or loss.
We are APM – affirming that
- All are gifted, needed, and treasured.
- People go where they are welcomed but stay where they are valued.
- Value is inherent through Creation and not determined by what a person can or cannot do.
- Each person is unique and has a God-given purpose.
- Included in that purpose is the call to enrich the lives of others which flows out of a sense of gratitude for what they have received.
We are APM – not a “program,” but a “movement” guided by the Holy Spirit and dedicated to helping individuals see their unique strengths and possibilities given to them by a loving God.
We are APM – a ministry with a focus on seven people groups:
- the deaf,
- the blind,
- the physically immobile,
- those who have mental health issues,
- orphans/vulnerable children,
- those mourning the loss of a spouse,
- and the support of caregivers.
We are APM – sharing the confident belief that we can be whole in Christ and called to service regardless of disabilities we may have.
We are Adventist Possibility Ministries. Join the journey! Discover the possibilities!
Not Alone by Watoto Children’s Choir